Cocktail Server Evolve - Full Time
- 160002MK Requisition #
Position Purpose Service of beverage and/or food in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner resulting in guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Checks and maintains proper set-up and cleanliness of service station before, during, and after shift.
- Greets guests in a timely, friendly, and courteous manner and explains all specials, promotions, and snacks.
- Takes orders, reciting selection of all call and premium brands as requested, requires memorization of all available drinks.
- Provides appropriate snack and garnish with all beverages when requested.
- Inputs orders into point of sale system to inform bartender an order was made in a timely manner.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest tables and assists with the bar area.
- Replenishes beverages as requested, frequently checking back with guest to inquire about satisfaction.
- Presents the guest with the check promptly, thanking them and inviting them to return, so they will frequent the restaurant again.
- Performs general cleaning tasks, using standard cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Maintain cleanliness, sanitation and personal hygiene.
- Must adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests to ensure all laws are being followed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware, and menu items.
- Ability to read, sufficient enough to understand menus and special promotions, speak and write the English language to communicate with the guest, and take orders.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote a variety of menu items.
- Ability to transport large awkward trays weighing up to 40 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and learn point of sale procedures to pre-check an order and close out a check.
- Prior cocktail experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain any government required license or certificate.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship F/B Manager and Assistant F/B Manager.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt.
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.