Restaurant Busperson Grand Cafe - Part Time
- 1600025L Requisition #
Position Purpose Assistance with delivery and service of hotel food and beverage offerings to the restaurant guests. Communicate with guests, general public, management and staff in English. Understand and comply with Policies and Procedures, job description, job requirements, daily memorandums and other instructions.
Essential Job Functions
- Fully understands the menu and wine list. From the standpoint of ingredients and preparation of the dishes to the delivery and service expected to accompany the dish.
- Delivers all required Service Accents to the guest (e.g., SSA presentation, bread presentation, horseradish/cheese grating, dessert presentation).
- Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe work environment.
- Transports and polishes clean wares, utensils and accessories to area needed.
- Must be proficient in multi tasking.
- Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side work necessities.
- Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and management team.
- Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding service, product and personnel.
- Must effectively process service responsibilities from service staff. Eg. Servers and Bartenders
- Meticulously cleans and resets dining room tables and booths during and after meal
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent
- One year or more of service assistance in a fine dining outlet with some experience.
- Able to read, write and speak verbally in English.
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the hospitality industry.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with all department management, staff, personnel and general public.
Reporting Relationship F/B Manager and Assistant F/B Manager.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt.
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.