Junior Ski Instructor - Part Time
- 160002QR Requisition #
Position Purpose: Provide Snowsports instructors assistance.
· Provide assistance for skiing/snowboarding to beginner & intermediate guests.
· Ensure safety of guests and associates at all times.
· Variety of tasks around the Snowsport Center.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
· Prior coaching experience or position working with children preferred.
· Great customer service and communication skills required.
· Safety minded; Positive attitude and willingness to work with children required.
· Beginner/Intermediate level skier or snowboarder.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.; Able to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
· Flexible schedule including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 15 years old for this position
Reporting Relationship: Director of Snowsports School.
Exemption Status: Non- Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.