Pool Attendant Pool Bar - Part Time Seasonal
- 170000IQ Requisition #
Position Purpose Assistance with delivery and service of hotel food and beverage offerings to the restaurant guests. Understand and comply with Policies and Procedures, job description, job requirements, daily memorandums and other instructions.
Essential Job Functions
- Fully understands the menu and beverage list. From the standpoint of ingredients and preparation of the dishes to the delivery and service expected to accompany the dish.
- Delivers all required Service Accents to the guest (e.g., SSA presentation, bread presentation, horseradish/cheese grating, dessert presentation).
- Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe work environment.
- Must be proficient in multi-tasking.
- Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side work necessities.
- Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and management team.
- Cleans and resets tables throughout shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year or more of service assistance in a fine dining outlet with some experience.
- Able to read, write and speak verbally in English.
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the hospitality industry.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with all department management, staff, personnel and general public.
Reporting Relationship F/B Manager and Assistant F/B Manager.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt.
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.