Snowsport Instructor Full Time
- 160001UL Requisition #
Position Purpose Provide Snowsports instruction to guests of all ages.
- Provide instruction for skiing/snowboarding to beginner / intermediate guests.
- Ensure safety of guests and associates at all times.
- Variety of tasks around the Snowsport Center.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Prior coaching experience or position working with children preferred.
- Previous coaching experience is helpful.
- Great customer service and communication skills required.
- Safety minded; Positive attitude and willingness to work with children required.
- Intermediate level skier or snowboarder.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.; Able to tolerate extreme weather conditions.
- Flexible schedule including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays.
Reporting Relationship Director of Snowsports School.
Exemption Status Non- Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.